Key to this resort is location: about five miles from downtown Santa Fe, perched on a mesa below the Sangre de Cristo mountains. You can use hotel shuttle for trips downtown, which makes it easier to visit and avoid parking issues. The rooms at the resort are Four Seasons quality--spacious, well appointed, with plenty of luxury perks like heated bathroom floor. In fact, our bathroom was almost bigger than one of the other places we stayed on our trip. It was cold during our stay, so we didn't use the outside patio, but it would have been great in warmer weather. We had a massage at the spa, which was wonderful. Pool area looked great but as it was cold we didn't use it. Restaurant has a well deserved reputation for excellent food. If you want downtown action, this is not your place, but if you want someplace removed, quiet and serene, the Four Seasons is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe