The views, the food, the spa, the accommodations, and the staff were all truly excellent. Also a perfect complement to the Santa Fe in-town experience if you're going to be there for more than a couple of nights. It's great to be close enough to drive in for the day, but to feel "away from it all" when you're at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe