We met up with a group of friends to celebrate 2 birthdays. We came from Miami, Los Angeles, Dallas and points beyond.
The location 10 minutes north of Santa Fe was beautiful. You felt isolated yet the lure of Santa Fe was within reach either by your car or the complimentary shuttle from the resort.
The casitas have kiva fireplaces which were easy to maintain (fireplace butler) and enjoyable day and night. Heated floors in the bathrooms with 100 gallon soaking tubs to enjoy. The spa was acceptable, especially the steam room. Treatments were good. View from the pool was amazing. The restaurant and bar were above average and the overall feel of this resort was like being at a friends casa for a visit.
It is much more like a boutique experience than a grand resort experience. We recommend it for couples or friends and family. A great all around place to enjoy a short or extended stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe