Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsheated floorsterra restaurantsummit suitedeluxe casitaguided hikein room diningnew mexicobeautiful propertydeep soaking tubhiking trailsfire pitsteam roomoutdoor fireplaceparking lothigh desertlarge showerturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2014

As a teacher on spring break from California, traveling solo, for pure R+R, this resort and all that it entails was PERFECT. I shopped til I dropped, ate, drank, went site seeing and hung out with locals then returned to my personal Casita to rest and score a
deep desert tan.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Lindsey B
FSRanchoEncantado, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Greetings from the Land of Enchantment!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and I appreciate your feedback. We are very proud of our staff and are committed to ensuring our guests a true Four Seasons experience. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests. It sounds like you had a marvelous time on spring break, and being a teacher I am sure rest and relaxation are a true priority! I think Santa Fe is truly a unique place and the shopping, dining and outdoor activities are second to none!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions from your visit. We hope that we have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to the Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe in the near future.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Three suggestions... reserve a deluxe casita with a soaking tub, order the beef short rib from in-room dining, and ask about the Benz E550 that you can drive around Santa Fe as a complimentary perk. Absolutely top shelf resort and a great group of employees. We will certainly be back for another stay soon.

Room Tip: Soaking tubs in the deluxe casitas are incredible
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rik S
FSRanchoEncantado, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

What a lovely compliment - "absolutely top shelf resorts and a great group of employees. We will certainly be back for another stay soon." We anticipating your next visit to the City Different – you still have a lot of great suggestions to explore during your next visit! Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans take you back to the Land of Enchantment!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went to find a serene, quiet place to rest while having the option of visiting The Plaza, Santa Fe Shops and the Great Food options. It was beyond my expectations. I will return there on my next adventure to Santa Fe.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank bcmuzk

I am so pleased to hear that you had a truly memorable vacation at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado! As you discovered, our resort provides the best of both worlds to our guests with a “serene, quiet place to rest while having the option of visiting the Plaza, Santa Fe Shops…” and we couldn’t have agreed more with you! We hope you will visit many times in the months and years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is ever anything I can do to assist you.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Four Seasons Rancho Encantado provided excellent accommodations during our recent visit to New Mexico. The location is conveniently located near Santa Fe (you need a car - hotel shuttle service is infrequent) and the property setting is wonderful. WIth spectacular views, beautiful landscaping and spacious guest rooms, the resort is outstanding.

Our room was spacious and we enjoyed a huge, luxurious bathroom - with heated floors, a soaking tub and an amazing shower. The fitness center gets a 5-Star rating and it was never busy - often felt like our own personal gym. The outdoor pool area is a terrific place to take in the sun, read, relax and enjoy the New Mexican sunshine.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EasyTraveler2000

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your visit. We are so elated that you had such an enjoyable time at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado. On behalf of the entire staff and myself, thank you so much for taking time to share your experience. We certainly appreciate your glowing words of praise about our little gem. Once again, thank you for feedback and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hotel and staff are perfect in every way , the hotel is an enclave close to the hubble and bubble of Santa Fe but feels remote and relaxing ?

The Four Seasons gives you the best of all worlds ,peace tranquility excellent friendly service good food in fact all you could want very close to the SF opera and down town Santa Fe one of the worlds greatest centers of art .

The rooms are spacious and the housekeeping very good ,avery nice feature is a fireplace in the room and some with them also on the private patio.

I would have no hesitation recommending everything this hotel has to offer to any visitor to this part of New Mexico .

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank JonathonSwitzerland
FSRanchoEncantado, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

You pay us the highest compliment when you say “I would have no hesitation recommending everything this hotel has to offer to any visitor to this part of New Mexico!" I am so happy to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable visit to the City Different. We hope you and your friends will return soon to enjoy many of the other activities here on the resort and Santa Fe during the summer season. You still have lots of exploring to do and see one of the Opera’s shows this season! I will be sure to share your feedback and compliments to the rest of the team. I hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back when your travels take you back to the Land of Enchantment!