Not your typical Four Seasons. Clusters of 2 and 3 casitas sprinkled along the hillside with commanding views of the dessert. Main lodge with restaurant, fitness and the spa are just a short walk from any room. We enjoyed the fact that we were outside of downtown by about 10 minutes. It gave us a more diverse experience of the area.
We loved the views from our room and lighting our log fireplace in the morning having coffee and listening to the haunting songs of the coyotes in the distance. Rooms were spotlessly clean, wife loved the heated floors and bright large bathroom. It can be noisy if there is an event going on at night but we enjoyed the music and didn't bother us at all.
But what really made the Four Season special was the level of service and treatment we received from the staff. We always had enjoyable conversations with front desk staff, always very happy to offer suggestions or make a reservation for us. From bus person, bellman, hostess, management, servers, reservations and kitchen, everyone was genuinely egger to please. Staff often continuing a conversation from a previous day remembering things we spoke about or asking how our day was.
I would certainly recommend a stay here. See my review separate of Tarra Restaurant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TravelUp, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe