My husband and I stayed here while attending a wedding. While the hotel location is somewhat remote, about 15-20 minutes north of Santa Fe, it was a beautiful setting. The hotel staff was very professional and accommodating - constantly offering to do more. The rooms were very large and well appointed. Our room had a large covered balcony, huge bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, large closet with built-ins, and a wood burning fireplace. The spa was wonderful and I highly recommend the head to toe message! Although the hotel provides shuttle service into downtown Santa Fe, we did use our rental car for flexibly to come and go as we wished. The setting is very relaxed and so are the employees. It was just a fun place to stay. We will definitely return to this Four Seasons on our next visit to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe