My sister and I have stayed here many times, starting back when it was the Auberge and through the change to the Four Seasons. We have always had a room with a balcony and a fireplace. When my sister had an allergic reaction to the fireplace, they moved us to a new room with no carpeting, which we appreciated. They keep some rooms without carpet for allergic guests and those traveling with pets. At first we felt bad that they had to go to the trouble to move us, but it was obvious that THEY felt bad about us being inconvenienced. I have never experienced such perfect service and true concern for my comfort and welfare. On one visit, I had food poisoning from another restaurant when we showed up. Before my sister could check us in, a valet brought a glass of iced ginger ale to the car for me. Later the chef put together soft boiled eggs and bread that wasn't on the menu, because I couldn't eat anything on the menu. My sister is allergic to dairy and has a violent reaction if she accidentally gets any. The hotel staff knew this, soy milk was provided and they were very careful checking with the chef to make sure we stayed dairy free. We have used the spa services for facials, pedicures, massage and a specific craniosacral massage. Elizabeth was my craniosacral masseuse and not only did a great job, she actually sang to me a little bit to relax me. As far as I'm concerned, this resort is second to none. The rooms, the room service, the restaurant, the spa.....all better than any other Santa Fe hotel. We have stayed at most of the hotels on the square and they are lovely, but the level of customer service at the Four Seasons is superb. There may be those who give it low marks in the "value" section. As someone who is in the age range of those of us who remember customer service, I would have to strongly disagree. The value of their customer service is priceless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe