I really love this place!! I think is beautiful, been there 4 times always expecting that my last disappoint visit was just one of those days... But in every single time that we been there food was a really bad! And is a place that you go full of expectations!! I do recommend that you go... The place is beautiful!!! But just go for drinks... Maybe a bite, but not for a big fantastic dinner!! It's not good for how much you are going to pay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, Prestigia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe