We had begun our trip in old town Santa Fe at the Rosewood there . It was OK... And though we love Rosewoods( Caneel Bay, Little Dix and the Mansion in Dallas... )The Santa Fe Resort by its location was limited to a very tiny confined in town space. We longed for wide open spaces and thus sought another place to rest our heads. The four Seasons was the. Most wonderful suprise! Formerly an Abergene resort it was somewhat uninspired... But in a rather remote and lovely setting. The influence of the Four Seasons mark is just what the Dr. Ordered. The service from housekeeping to bar tending to management was outstanding. We were offered free of charge a private driver to transport us to and from downtown Santa Fe at our request. And incredibly offered a brand new Mercedes convertible to your the beautiful adjacent areas at our leisure . ( we took it for a whole days excursion to the pueblo ruins.., and national park area ... nice!:-)... Especially great to not feel any if the pretense that sometimes happens in upscale resorts... Just sincere great relaxing property .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe