There is no better place to stay in Santa Fe. The natural setting in the foothills of the mountains is gorgeous (the sunsets are pure poetry), and at night, the sky is freckled with millions of stars. Our room was incredibly spacious and comfortable, with down feather pillows, a wood-burning kiva fireplace, private patio, and a massive bathtub that was practically big enough to swim in. The WiFi connection was strong, and service was impeccable (you can even get a "fire butler"!) The spa has 15 different treatment rooms, and the men's and women's areas are separate, so swimsuits are optional in the hot tubs (there is a couple's hot tub, as well). Terra, the restaurant, serves a mind-blowing array of Southwestern and international dishes with a locavore twist, as chef Andrew Cooper uses ingredients fresh from local farmers' markets. The Saturday morning hikes with Hans are highly recommended to add more angles and history to this already stunning experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe