My daughters and I just spent the last 4 days at Rancho Encantado to celebrate my birthday and loved every minute of the luxury, the pampering and fantastic food and wine at Terra. (not to mention to Pink-a-ritas!) Everything about this hotel rocks, --- personal driver to town, the spa and pool, the rooms are so beautifually expansive with great private terraces and best of all, everyone on staff is naturally, high touch customer experience oriented. Be sure to have the water with strawberries and basil upon arrival - what a flavorful sensation! Antoinette, their concierge, has the best recommendations to restaurants and activities - spent time in Taos, Albuquerque and went horseback riding at broken saddle which was the highlight of the weekend. Thanks to everyone at Rancho Encantado - I'll be sure to return with my husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe