“Thai food in Washington State”

Golden Triangle Thai Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 67 Restaurants in Friday Harbor
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
USA
“Thai food in Washington State”
Reviewed May 16, 2011

The food was actually quite good - especially considering we were in the San Juan Islands of Washington State, not in a big city environment. Pad Thai is the standard upon which I rate Thai restaurants. It is not a fancy dish but a good one for comparison purposes. This one was good.

• Visited May 2011

Washington
“Good Place to Fill up on a budget”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

My new hubby and I shared a plate here and we were both stuffed. The owner was slightly unprofessional, but still sweet. We were the only people in there, other than the employee's so we had the run of the place.

Seattle, WA
“Absolutely fabulous!”
Reviewed September 8, 2010

The food was so delicious. I was sad to get full. It was so good I wanted to keep eating. Our vegetarian requests were not a problem. The red curry was some of the best I have ever had. My husband enjoyed his Phad Thai. I highly recommend you try this restaurant. Be sure to go hungry.

San Diego, California
“Delicious large portions”
Reviewed July 19, 2010

The food was tasty, although my husband wasn't keen on the basil chicken he had. I really enjoyed my panang curry dish. a little pricey, but what else can you expect when on a beautiful island only reachable by ferry, boat or sea plane?

Portland, OR
“My favorite in Friday Harbor”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Really authentic meals, the owner is from southeast asia and has written books on the cuisine. Fast, quality ingredients, healthy, well prepared, and possibly the best value I found on San Juan Island.