“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Good food and reasonable prices in Friday Harbor. We had fried oyster sandwiches and one of their many flavored milk shakes for dessert. Decent prices (around $8 for the sandwich) for such a small touristy town. The milk shake was big enough for two adults to split.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We frequented this place often. Stacey and the staff are consistently good. The best fries anywhere in town! The burgers are good and the fish a favorite. Not something that I could eat often, but when I am feeling like some good fried french fries, this is my place to go!

1  Thank MsKelela
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place had the best fish and chips we had in our tour of the Northwest! The portions were big and the prices were low. I splurged and ordered a shake here. I'm often disappointed with the size of milkshakes when I go out, but this time I was more than satisfied! I was FULL! I would highly recommend trying this spot out when you are in Friday Harbor!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a great find if you love deep fired seafood. Not so much for less greasy fare. The '50s diner theme is kind of fun if out of place in the lovely natural setting of Friday Harbor. The menu includes milkshakes and malts in an astonishing array of exotic flavors. A big downside: not the cleanest place you will find.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We came to friday harbor for my sons 5th birthday and were starving when we got off the ferry so we came here because of the fact that it was conveniently located. The place was packed so service was slow but the decore was fun like a blast from the past but our order got screwed up, i orded my burger with no lettuce or tomatoes only to get it with both. They corrected my order but my friends drink never came. The food we did get was good but not worth the $60 I paid. I dont think we would return