“Good hearty food, nice service”
Review of Rocky Bay Cafe

Rocky Bay Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Deer Harbor, Washington
“Good hearty food, nice service”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Not a classy joint, more of a really good breakfast diner. Nice food, plenty of it, reasonable menu for standard types of big breakfast at reasonable prices. Pleasant and quick service. Standing room at peak times due to well deserved popularity. Plenty of locals eat here.

• Visited September 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Best breakfast food I've had in a long time. Everything was fresh and delicious. You know its a good place when even on a weekday people are standing in line for a table.

Vancouver, Washington
“Nice little cafe”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for a late lunch on Friday after taking the ferry amount. The two servers who were helping us were friendly and prompt. We ordered a veggie wrap and the special fish sandwich, and both came out quickly and were very good. The fish sandwich was especially tasty, and my husband very much enjoyed the potato wedges he was able to order instead of regular fries. This is a cute little cafe with some good variety in the menu and friendly people behind the counter.

Houston
“Yummy breakfast!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Loved the Rocky Bay Cafe. We had breakfast there twice and both times it was excellent. Even though we had to wait a bit for a table, there is coffee available while you wait and the weather was great, so it was okay. Very good food and friendly service.

“Great little cafe.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

My fiance and I stopped in for a quick breakfast after getting off the ferry. We got a table right away and were able to order promptly. The waitress was smiley and cheerful. We ordered an omlet and pancakes. The food came out very fast, even though the place was packed. The hashbrowns are some of the best I have ever had and the pancakes were huge and fluffy. The price was perfect for what we got. Next time I'm in Friday Harbor, I will absolutely go back.