Review Highlights
Really nice book store

So full of books- but they can help you find something if you are in search of a particular one... read more

Reviewed January 10, 2019
Joan H
South Haven, Michigan
such a gem!

this is a little gem hidden here on the island. you could spend hours browsing among the thousands... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
pinkarcher
Tri-Cities, Washington

All reviews book lovers book store ferry dock could spend hours browsing organisation island
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

A really fun and welcoming bookstore. Charming with wall-to-wall of books stacked from floor to the ceiling. Good range of selections, quality, price. There were some vintage books with old book covers that might be good for collectors.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

The tastes in our family is eclectic. From painting, to horror, to sci-fi, to romance. All of us have different bents on what we like to read and all of us were able to find something we couldn't leave without buying. Great selection of series books. Huge opportunity to "hunt" for the perfect vacation reading item.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

This was our first stop off the ferry from a week in the hospital, and it delivered joy and peace. There was so many books, very reasonably priced and book shop keeper was a wealth of knowledge. Could have spent half the day here! Very cute and quaint with plenty of cafes nearby.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2015

I was immediately overwhelmed when I walked in. There are books everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! Shelves upon shelves with boxes on the floor in front of the shelves. It is organized by categories so I just looked around. What gives this place a 5-star rating is when my husband asked for a hard-to-find book and the they typed the name of the book into the computer system and told us that no, they did not have it and that we were the fifth person to ask for that book. Knowing that everything was cataloged and organized made me not so overwhelmed. I found several books that I wanted to read. Great experience overall. Will definitely be back!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed June 21, 2015

You need to walk up a hill only 1 1/2 blocks from the ferry dock to experience a great used bookstore. If you don't have a lot of time, I heard from a local that the fastest way is to just ask if they have a certain book since every single book is cataloged. In less than a minute I was done! It was awesome! Wish I could have spent some time there though, it was absolutely LOADED with books!

Date of experience: June 2015