“What a lovely lunch!”

Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: First St
Description: We are a quaint, little Italian restaurant in the heart of Friday Harbor. We offer authentic Italian Cuisine in a beautiful, fun atmosphere. Come and enjoy Vinny’s!
Friday Harbor, Washington
“What a lovely lunch!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Starting with fresh warm bread I should have known I was in for a treat! I had the Pasta Pomodoro and it was heavenly. My son had spaghetti and meatballs. The marinara was perfect. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2014

Alta Loma, California
“OUTSTANDING FOOD ! Romantic atmosphere AAAAA+++++”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Valentines Day was outstanding ! I had three dates ! Food was outstanding the service was excellent though a bit slow... The Prime Rib was excellent, the steak was also excellent. Unique cocktails and a nice interior design. If you can afford to vacation you should be able to afford a great meal in an upscale restaurant like this jewel ! This is a MUST DINE ! when visiting Friday Harbor. C&H

• Visited February 2014
Friday Harbor, Washington
“VERY overpriced for what you get”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food was OK given that my salmon had been frozen and thawed. Isn't this the place they catch salmon? This place appears to be trying to be a fine dining establishment with its high prices but serving frozen seafood just doesn't do it for me.

Ambiance is OK given the fact the windows look out at the side of another building.

Vinny's just is not a good value in my book. I'll head to one of the competitive places next time.

• Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Best Pasta ever”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have been here 2 x and I can say I would make the trip to the island just for this cusine! Pasta Carbonara perfectly done, light creamy sauce, drooling just thinking of it! cant wait to return- great wines and pricing is very reasonable

Visited February 2014
Bellingham, Washington
“Really nice!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Dined on a business trip, really nice dinner, server was great, I would definately go back and send my friends and family there.

• Visited January 2014