Just returned from two nights at Elements. We had two queens in a lower floor room #107. Hardwood floors were such a refreshing change! Removes that "cringe" factor when walking on the carpeting that is usually in the rooms. THANK YOU! Our room was very clean and the furnishings were new and updated. Our room had a coffee maker, fridge, and m/w.
Pool was adequate for the kids swimming one night. There is a coffee stand attached to the pool area with a nice patio with chairs and tables.
The grounds were blooming with flowers everywhere and immaculate! Bikes available for use were also a very fun option!
The most valuable feature of Elements is the location. We walked to the grocery two blocks down, the liquor store across the street, the bowling alley, across the street, and all of the restaurants for our meals. It's a fabulous spot for those wanting access to Friday Harbor proper.
We will certainly stay there again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Earthbox Inn & Spa is a delightful blend of cool resort motel and classic vintage motor inn with an indoor pool, full-service spa, stylishly renovated rooms, free wifi, free parking and complimentary bicycles. Centrally located in downtown Friday Harbor, only 4 blocks from the Washington State Ferry. Also enjoy the many outdoor area attractions including kayaking, biking, hiking, and wildlife/whale tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Earthbox Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Earthbox Motel And Spa
- Earthbox Hotel Friday Harbor
- Earthbox Motel Friday Harbor
- Earthbox Inn & Spa Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA