I had been waiting to stay at this place since driving by it a few years ago on another trip. It was fine- clean, nice decor, but the beds are hard as rocks and our view overlooked a weedy patch and a parking lot. Good location, but was overpriced for what you get. I paid the same for a much nicer room at a hotel with a view of the marina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Earthbox Inn & Spa is a delightful blend of cool resort motel and classic vintage motor inn with an indoor pool, full-service spa, stylishly renovated rooms, free wifi, free parking and complimentary bicycles. Centrally located in downtown Friday Harbor, only 4 blocks from the Washington State Ferry. Also enjoy the many outdoor area attractions including kayaking, biking, hiking, and wildlife/whale tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Earthbox Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Earthbox Motel And Spa
- Earthbox Hotel Friday Harbor
- Earthbox Motel Friday Harbor
- Earthbox Inn & Spa Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA