Stayed here one night during a camping/sailing trip in the San Juan Islands. We pulled the boat up in the harbor, and were able to walk up to Elements from there. It's an easy walk from town, and they had free bicycles to use! We took advantage of this and rode all through town. It was great fun.
The person at the front desk was really helpful and nice - made great dinner recommendations and let us look at a few rooms before deciding which one we wanted. We looked at two - one was kind of old looking and dingy, but the second was obviously updated and nicer. We chose that one. Again, the beds were comfortable and had nice linens. Another plus was free internet and tea in the lobby.
This place has some of the charms of a small, intimate inn but also has the feel of an old motor lodge - a contradiction in terms, but we enjoyed our stay here overall. It may be worth checking out some of the other options in town if you're really wary....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Earthbox Inn & Spa is a delightful blend of cool resort motel and classic vintage motor inn with an indoor pool, full-service spa, stylishly renovated rooms, free wifi, free parking and complimentary bicycles. Centrally located in downtown Friday Harbor, only 4 blocks from the Washington State Ferry. Also enjoy the many outdoor area attractions including kayaking, biking, hiking, and wildlife/whale tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Earthbox Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Earthbox Motel And Spa
- Earthbox Hotel Friday Harbor
- Earthbox Motel Friday Harbor
- Earthbox Inn & Spa Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA