Okay, the floor in the Hotel de Haro slopes, the walls are a little thin, and the tub is down the hall. Give it a break, man. The place was built in 1886 and is the oldest operating hotel in the state of Washington. But the lobby is really cool. Sit by the fire in the morning and sip coffee. If you're the Marriott Suites type, stay in Quarryman Hall. You'll be happy. They also have family cabins that are loaded with charm. Stick the kids in the pool, and explore the marina or hike to the Mausoleum. This resort is truly one of the jewels of the Pacific Northwest and a wonderful base for exploring San Juan Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Juan Island historic resort nestled along the shoreline. Guest amenities include marina, three restaurants, kayaking, whale watching, full service spa, pool, playground, bocce ball, tennis courts, and nature trails. Resort center has complimentary wireless internet for all resort guests. Some (not all) of our rooms have microwave, coffee service, refrigerator, and air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Roche Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roche Harbor Hotel Roche Harbor Village
- Roche Harbor Village Hotel
- Roche Harbor Village Resort
- Roche Harbor Resort Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA