Thank God my wife and I had misgiving about this place from the start, and sought lodging elsewhere. However, we decided to check this place out, to see if our misgivings were justified. They were. This place is a complete tourist trap. Their prices are outrageous compared to the rest of the island. Their dinner has a hospital cafeteria atmosphere, which the food is not even on par with, and is priced worse than Denny's. The decor is boarder line gaudy and overpriced as well. I didn't see ONE person smile that wasn't paid to. To top it off, the entire "town" reeks like and over used, seldom cleaned outhouse at low tide. Spend your money and time elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Juan Island historic resort nestled along the shoreline. Guest amenities include marina, three restaurants, kayaking, whale watching, full service spa, pool, playground, bocce ball, tennis courts, and nature trails. Resort center has complimentary wireless internet for all resort guests. Some (not all) of our rooms have microwave, coffee service, refrigerator, and air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Roche Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roche Harbor Hotel Roche Harbor Village
- Roche Harbor Village Hotel
- Roche Harbor Village Resort
- Roche Harbor Resort Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA