“Great breakfast and bloody mary's”

Blue Water Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 67 Restaurants in Friday Harbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our waitress was very friendly. The view was beautiful. We all ordered a different breakfast and loved them. My favorite part though had to be the bloody mary. The best I've ever had. It's a quick walk to the ferry and was reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stopped in for dinner because they were right in frount of our parking spot. Good thing.... Could see the port & Ferry from the location. We had Cedar Planked Salmon with steamed veg & orso, clam chowder &cesar salad. The chowder was good, the cesar salad was excellent. The salmon was the driest I've ever eaten. This salmon was so dry I couldn't eat all of it. The steamed veg were good, the Orzo was good.. The salmon was awful. I will not recommend for dinner & will not return.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Seem to end up there every time I go to Friday Harbor. Great burgers and salads....good beer on tap.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Blue Water Bar & Grill is across the street from the ferry terminal in Friday Harbor. We were in the mood for pasta, so had the Pasta del Mar with scallops, prawns, clams & red snapper in a lemon cream sauce over fresh pasta. Oh my. One of the best seafood pastas I've ever had. Generous amount of seafood balanced by a delicately flavored sauce - loved it (so much so that we had chef Brad come out to shake his hand!).

Service by Stacey was efficient and helpful (recommended a Sauvignon Blanc that wasn't on the menu, which was excellent - and the same price as the one on the menu). Ambiance was terrific, with great views of the water, scuffed wood floors, and a casual eclectic vibe. Absolutely would return.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My daughter and I had dinner at the Blue Water recently. The menu as pretty diverse and they also had some early bird specials as well as $5 wine so that was a pleasant surprise. My daughter had a pasta dish which she enjoyed and I had fish and chips which was good as well. The service was good as well. We had a great view of the harbor which added to the nice dinner.