“Lovely experience!”
Review of Lavendera Massage

Lavendera Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Lavendera Massage, a supportive group of skilled health professionals, our purpose is to facilitate the healing of the body, mind and spirit in the peaceful environment of the San Juan Islands. We offer Relaxation Massage, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Couples, Energy Work, Reflexology, Body Wrap and Body Exfoliation, Relaxation Face Treatment and Foot Soak/Massage.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had such a nice massage here. It's possible it wasn't the most therapeutic massage I've ever received, but it felt really good. My chronic neck and shoulder aches got some relief and I was in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

As the name implies...what's not calming and soothing about lavender...a smartly run and attentive staff...they even have a purcusor....haven't been purcussed....OOOH BABY!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

After hours of travel, lots of hiking & zip-lining, I found great respite here. My husband wanted to do a 3 hr. cruise & I didn't, so we decided to split up & do our own things. Lavendera was able to accommodate my request for a 2 hr. massage with short notice. My massage therapist, Robert, was very experienced and did a great job working out all the knots. I'm very experienced as a spa service recipient and am sometimes disappointed in the skill of service providers when visiting spas for the 1st time. This was a very positive experience. Not real fancy, services limited to the typical massage, facial, wraps, etc., but very engaging & experienced personnel. Several locals there recommended this place, telling me this is where they go (or their spouses when the physical natures of their jobs beat them up!) which is why I tried it first. I'm glad I did.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This sweet place is on the main street of Friday Harbor, yet when you walk in the door, you immediately feel calm and peaceful. There are excellent therapists who offer a wide range of experiences to choose from. The retail store has carefully selected products to support your well being.

1  Thank Gemlight
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Fun products to purchase, very informative. Would have liked to sample more products before buying. The Lavender chocolate was a big let down.

Lavenderadayspa, Manager at Lavendera Massage, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Hello, I think your review was meant for Pelindaba Lavender Store and Farm on San Juan island. We hope your visit to the island was lovely and next time do come and see us at Lavendera Massage Center we are just up the street from the Pelindaba Lavender Store.