“some of the best on San Juan”
Review of Lavendera Massage

Lavendera Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Lavendera Massage, a supportive group of skilled health professionals, our purpose is to facilitate the healing of the body, mind and spirit in the peaceful environment of the San Juan Islands. We offer Relaxation Massage, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Couples, Energy Work, Reflexology, Body Wrap and Body Exfoliation, Relaxation Face Treatment and Foot Soak/Massage.
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The lavender grown right there on San Juan Is. I love the smell of lavender and these guys know how to put it in everything.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

incorrect spa, did not know how to delete the choice.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

On a surprise trip for me to Seattle traveling with my husband on one of his business trips, he surprised me with a full day at Lavendera Day Spa. It was an incredible day of me getting spoiled where I got a massage and also a pedicure. It was a beautiful place and a day to remember.

1  Thank LGabbing
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed at Earthbox for a weekend getaway and saw Lavendera advertised on their website. We jump on every chance to get a massage so we booked a couples massage. I think we had Katrine and Beth. They were so friendly, kind and wonderful at their job. My husband said his (with Beth) was the best massage he has ever had which is pretty big since he has been to many places. The massage therapists were very attentive.We had so much fun. Their delicious lavender eye pillow smelled so good and we left feeling so relaxed. We want to go back to Friday Harbor just to get massages!

Reviewed July 20, 2011

This was my first visit to the San Juan Islands and I wanted to treat myself to a massage. Based on Lavendera's web page, I decided to try a 90 minute earth water spirit massage. It was very relaxing and was one of the better massage experiences I have had and I get about 10 massages a year. Their spa is situated in a cute house and is very quiet. The staff is very professional and I received a very quick response to my emails. I would highly recommend Lavendera for those looking for a great spa experience during their time in Friday Harbor.