“Hand crafted and tasty”

Dining options: Lunch
Topeka, KS
“Hand crafted and tasty”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The food tasted great with fresh flavors with delightful textures and aromas in a simple setting.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank Owned_by_Cairns

Seattle
“imaginative mexican”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Gotta try it all - nothing was ordinary, everything was tasty. The salsa's are well known on the island.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank melindakae
Redmond, Washington
“Can't get enough”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I don't know what it is about this place, but I usually eat there every other day when I am on the island, it is that good. Creative, satisfying, flavorful, carefully made food. Very nice staff and cool interior. Seek it out, because Pablito's is a hidden gem.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Wehrlins
Brevard, North Carolina
“Good Mexican food, large portions”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We went here for a late lunch - actually between lunch and dinner - and were the only people in the restaurant. The food took a little while, I think because we were in between mealtimes, but it was worth the wait. I had one of the specials (fish tacos) which were very good and came with rice and beans and salad. My friend had a HUGE burrito. Also fun was the little salsa bar they had. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank psulligirl
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good, creative food, but not amazing.”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Let me start by saying I lived in Arizona for 17 years so I am a tough critic for Mexican food. I had the chipotle cod and yam tacos. It was definitely tasty and creative but there wasn't much in the taco. I was a little disappointed that on the side came your standard , tastless refried beans and rice. The menu was very creative so I expected a little more from the side dishes. My son had a pork adobo stew with ginger. He said it tasted very Asian but was good. They had a great condiment bar with really fresh and tasty salsas. We enjoyed our dinner but I can't say it was super memorable. It seemed like a creative menu under the guise of Mexican but I would say it's Mexican fusion of some sort at best. It is a tasty place to eat that I recommend but if you are used to great Mexican food, expect something different.

• Visited September 2011