This was, by far, the scariest place we have ever stayed. The room was tiny, with barely enough room for our bags. The floor to ceiling wood paneling was scary. The bathroom was in two rooms - one with a shower and a sink, the other was a closet and a toilet.
The room was clean and quiet, and I guess the price was right.
I was very glad to only be staying one night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend a night...Not a fortune! It's really simple: Smaller Rooms = Smaller Rates. At The Orca Inn, we are proud to offer the smallest rooms in the state of Washington! Which means we have the lowest hotel room rates on San Juan Island. (Of course, for just a few dollars more, we have larger King and Double Queen rooms). With the money you save, you can spend more on amazing whale watching tours, incredible kayak trips, and other island adventures that you will remember for a lifetime. As Mr. Carson once said, "The business of life is the acquisition of memories." And at the Orca Inn, business is good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Orca Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orca Hotel Friday Harbor
- The Orca Inn Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA