The room we had was clean and basic. Had all that we needed with large bathroom, good sound proofing, TV, microwave and frig. Nothing fancy or scenic and no special amenities, but friendly people, outdoor spot to sit to eat or read, and in walking distance of ferry and many places to eat and explore. Since we came to the island to be out and about, it was fine for the price. And the price was better than other places on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend a night...Not a fortune! It's really simple: Smaller Rooms = Smaller Rates. At The Orca Inn, we are proud to offer the smallest rooms in the state of Washington! Which means we have the lowest hotel room rates on San Juan Island. (Of course, for just a few dollars more, we have larger King and Double Queen rooms). With the money you save, you can spend more on amazing whale watching tours, incredible kayak trips, and other island adventures that you will remember for a lifetime. As Mr. Carson once said, "The business of life is the acquisition of memories." And at the Orca Inn, business is good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orca Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orca Hotel Friday Harbor
- The Orca Inn Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA