“Great place for a destination/ off the beat wedding”

Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Friday Harbor
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is a beautiful location a few miles from Friday Harbor. I would recommend staying in the cabins if you're going for a wedding (which is why I was there) but the camping looked great for a family trip from what I could tell. There's a bunch of activities like fishing, volleyball, hiking.

The staff was very nice and let a large group of us check into the cabin early which was amazing since we'd come from the East Coast and we're exhausted. The cabins we're fantastic and fit 8 of us pretty well. Full kitchen, multiple bathrooms, and comfy beds.

The wedding itself was beautiful, delicious food, and the weather was perfect. I would absolutely go back

Room Tip: Stay in the cabins if you're going for a wedding - it makes it easier to get ready!
1  Thank mirene6884

Reviewed July 12, 2014

This place is amazing. Surrounded by trees and several small lakes you are isolated from everything yet Friday harbor is only 15 min away. Its quaint and you can choose from severely types of lodging. Glamping, cabins, a lodge and large lakeside cabin for large parties. Would definately recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My daughter, son-in-law, and I were invited to a wedding at Lakedale Resort. I have never been to any of the islands, but I had heard about their beauty. From our arrival, we were made to feel like family. Our cabin was well equipped, cozy, and comfortable. Karl Bruno came by to insure we had everything we needed. The refrigerator was stocked with healthy breakfast items. Mary Ann Bruno puts together little bags of dried fruit, muffin and waffle mix, and her little touches around the resort, to include gorgeous flowers in the lobby. I will definitely recommend Lakedale to friends and hope to return this winter.

Room Tip: The cabins offer privacy and are very comfortable.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My husband and I recently attended a wedding at this resort and were blown away. We stayed in canvas tent #353 (also known as glamping) and boy did I get spoiled. I don't think I'll want to go regular camping again! The tents are up off the ground on a wooden deck and are huge. Ours had a queen sized bed, a futon, a table with 4 chairs, a night stand, and a table with towels/extra blankets. (coat and clothes racks and a mirror too!) No electricity. The ceilings were very high as well. Outside we had a picnic table with umbrella, a fire pit and chairs. We were right next to the mess tent for breakfast which was perfect and the walk to the bathoom wasn't TOO far. The bathroom was spacious with 3-4 showers (require tokens) and 3-4 stalls. There were also two other rooms with only 2 showers and a sink if you wanted more privacy. At night they drop off hot water bottles to put at the end of your bed to keep your toes warm!

We also spent a lot of time at the lodge for wedding activities and the staff was fantastic. They were so friendly and attentive. We were travelling with someone on crutches and whenever he needed a ride in a golf cart they were more than willing to give him a ride which we really appreciated. The food and wine was also DELICIOUS!

Overall this venue was incredible for a wedding but also perfect for a family vacation. I only wish we could have stayed more than 2 nights!

Room Tip: There are not too many glamping tents so really any one is good. If you are closer to the mess tent...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We spent a wonderful weekend with friends and family at Lakedale Resort to celebrate our good friend's marriage in late June.

The resort was immaculate and the resort staff were very accommodating and generous.

Lakedale was easily able to accommodate over 100 people and provided high quality service and amenities for each and every person.

The venue location for the wedding was spectacular and the lodge proved to be a wonderful place for cocktail hour and the rehearsal dinner. The ceremony location was perfect as well, and the reception in the meadow was magical. I felt like I was in a fairytale.

I cannot recommend Lakedale enough for a wedding venue and weekend away with friends and family!

1  Thank Bdalt0n
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stayed at Lakedale recently for a wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and the grounds have so much to offer both couples for a romantic getaway as well as families with kids who need to be entertained. The staff was welcoming and helpful in every way. The scenery was gorgeous and the locations that the wedding took place in were lovely and perfect. I cannot wait to go back for a relaxing weekend!

1  Thank emac1231
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I went to a wedding at this resort and loved the entire experience! The ceremony was beautiful right on the water, the cocktail hour was in a beautiful log type lodge, the reception was also beautiful in a private area of the resort on the water with old school lights hung from the trees as the sun set.

The cabins are wonderful and spacious for at least 5 people, some can have more I think. The hospitality was great as well! Mary Anne really knows how to make people feel at home.

The resort also has nice feature where you can go fishing in their lakes/ponds. It is privately stocked and you don't need a fishing license. Just pay a small fee at the front desk.

This place it great! :)

#5 of 11 in Friday Harbor
Edenwild Boutique Inn
Edenwild Boutique Inn
#1 of 2 in Lopez Island

Been to Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes? Share your experiences!