Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes
Discovery Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$139
Earthbox Inn & Spa(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$203
Friday Harbor House(Friday Harbor)
$419
Travelocity
The Orca Inn(Friday Harbor)
$70
$68
Tucker House Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$221
$196
Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$205
$185
Travelocity
Bird Rock Hotel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$215
$204
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Roche Harbor Resort(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$136
Travelocity
The Island Inn at 123 West(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$180
All reviewscanvas cabinsgeneral storemess tentmary annhot water bottlesping pongcamp storefire pittent campingoverlooking the lakeboat rentalspancake machinethe main lodgegreat campingtwo nightsstate parkoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My kids LOVED glamping at Lakedale! The staff was very friendly, the activities were just enough to mix fun into the day, it was close enough to Friday Harbor to feel like we were away from it all and yet close enough for a decent meal - the toasty toe hot water bottles at night were great - we had so much fun, I did not mind sharing the coin operated showers (they were clean and everything was well maintained)

Room Tip: book the double early - it has 2 queen beds.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

A weekend trip to the San Juan Islands is the perfect get away for anyone who wants to relax and forget about the hustle and bustle back home. During our visit, we stayed at two wonderful places; The Lakedale Resort and The Ferry Landing Suites.

During our stay at Lakedale Resort, we were amazed by the beauty and pristine of the entire property. The main lodge and our room was immaculate and had every amenity. The breakfast provided in the morning was amazing! MaryAnn is wonderful! She makes you feel incredibly welcome and makes the BEST omelets! Her smile and positive attitude set the tone for the day! The General Manager, Karl Bruno, made the rounds at breakfast and said hi to every guest and took the time to get to know them. The activities at Lakedale are endless and we just couldn’t find time to fit everything in! We did get to play ping pong on the outdoor table and stroll around the lakes. We even got the chance to see a wedding being set up! It is a beautiful location for a wedding with a lot of different options for setting up the ceremony and reception. I would go back in a heartbeat! Overall, a wonderful and relaxing experience!

We stayed at the Ferry Landing Suites the second night, for a little variety and to be close to the nightlife and the town of Friday Harbor. The location was unbeatable! The windows looked out to an unobstructed view of the ferry dock landing and the San Juan Islands.

The Ferry Landing Suites are conveniently located right downtown; we were next door to a rooftop deck bar and grill, and right above a little coffee shop. The place was beautifully decorated and there was a lot of space and a full kitchen! The bedrooms are wonderful as well, with skylights and beautiful décor.

A big thank you to everyone at The Lakedale Resort and the Ferry Landing Suites for making out stay a relaxing and unbeatable vacation getaway!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nice people that work there, stayed in two different canvas tents. Not consistent in comfort of bed or condition of tent. Tents were tooo close to one another and the bathroom was waaaay too far away. Very expensive for what you were provided with.
Overall fun experience.

Room Tip: You can't choose a canvas tent room in advance. Be careful about where they put you if you want privacy at all.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Yes, we were VERY lucky with the weather for our September wedding at Lakedale but every other aspect of our event was perfect as well, thanks to the excellent accommodations and staff here. As the mother and wedding planner, I was prepared for a totally stressful experience and braced myself to cope with complaints of all sorts from family and friends traveling long distances to get to the event. In the wedding aftermath, I heard nothing but raves from everyone and realized that even I had a wonderful, fun time at the wedding.
We were required to use all of the lodge rooms (10) and we also included several of the cabins in our group package. Also San Juan has wonderful vendors for cake, caterering, flowers and photos - most of whom are listed on the Lakedale website. For a small destination wedding (ours was 45 people) I can't imagine a better venue.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank madpark41
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I spent two nights in the lodge and one night in the canvass cottage. Originally we booked three nights in the cottage, but worried about the weather and decided to rebook are reservations. Unfortunately, only two nights were available at the lodge so we kept the last night at the canvass cottage. Daryle at the front desk took both my calls and was so helpful and nice. I got to meet her at the lodge and she remembered me and our conversation. I was so impressed, I'm sure she speaks to many customers but she remembered my concerns. My husband and I both felt like we knew her and she was like a good old friend. We were celebrating our 37th wedding aniversary and she gave us a bottle of wine. I thought that was just so sweet.

We had a beautiful room with a lake view on the second floor. It had a comfortable bed, a balconey and hugh bathroom . Everything was clean and first class. After two nights I didn't want to leave, but the room was already booked. I was so surprised when we moved our luggage to the canvass cottage. It was just so beautiful, right on the lake, with a deck, a comfortable bed , and a shower and toilet inside. It wasn't real cold as I had feared. The hot water bottles that are put into the foot of the bed at night really keep your bed nice and toasty. I absolutely loved both accommodations and am so happy that my husband and I experienced both.
I have to mention that the staff at this resort go out of there way to make you comfortable. I just loved Daryle, and many other staff workers. Katie at the front desk was so helpful, anwering many questions, helping us figure out how to work the remote control for the TV. (she had to come to our room and show us). Also a gentlemen (I didn't get his name) who was so kind to get me a hairdryer and leave it in the cottage along with the hot water bottles. When we returned to our cottage at night the dryer was on the table and the hot water bottle in the bed. And Maryann who prepared the breakfast each morning . She really took pride and care in setting up the buffet. She made omletts to order and was just so friendly to everyone. I was impressed with how fresh everything was and the variety.
I had the best vacation and definitely plan and returning

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple