My husband and I spent two nights in the lodge and one night in the canvass cottage. Originally we booked three nights in the cottage, but worried about the weather and decided to rebook are reservations. Unfortunately, only two nights were available at the lodge so we kept the last night at the canvass cottage. Daryle at the front desk took both my calls and was so helpful and nice. I got to meet her at the lodge and she remembered me and our conversation. I was so impressed, I'm sure she speaks to many customers but she remembered my concerns. My husband and I both felt like we knew her and she was like a good old friend. We were celebrating our 37th wedding aniversary and she gave us a bottle of wine. I thought that was just so sweet.
We had a beautiful room with a lake view on the second floor. It had a comfortable bed, a balconey and hugh bathroom . Everything was clean and first class. After two nights I didn't want to leave, but the room was already booked. I was so surprised when we moved our luggage to the canvass cottage. It was just so beautiful, right on the lake, with a deck, a comfortable bed , and a shower and toilet inside. It wasn't real cold as I had feared. The hot water bottles that are put into the foot of the bed at night really keep your bed nice and toasty. I absolutely loved both accommodations and am so happy that my husband and I experienced both.
I have to mention that the staff at this resort go out of there way to make you comfortable. I just loved Daryle, and many other staff workers. Katie at the front desk was so helpful, anwering many questions, helping us figure out how to work the remote control for the TV. (she had to come to our room and show us). Also a gentlemen (I didn't get his name) who was so kind to get me a hairdryer and leave it in the cottage along with the hot water bottles. When we returned to our cottage at night the dryer was on the table and the hot water bottle in the bed. And Maryann who prepared the breakfast each morning . She really took pride and care in setting up the buffet. She made omletts to order and was just so friendly to everyone. I was impressed with how fresh everything was and the variety.
I had the best vacation and definitely plan and returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 82-acres, with three spring water lakes, Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes is an ideal San Juan Island getaway. Easily accessible by ferry or floatplane from Seattle, Lakedale Resort is nestled between Roche Harbor and Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, Washington. It’s a one-of-a-kind experience and a breath of fresh air – literally.Lakedale Resort features a variety of accommodation options, including a 10-room lodge, real log cabins, canvas cabins for a fabulous glamping experience, and camping. Lakedale Resort near Roche Harbor and Friday Harbor is also a great destination for teambuilding, meetings, and retreats, providing you with an inspirational setting to achieve your goals. Your group will enjoy the many activities that Lakedale has to offer including swimming, fishing, and canoeing on one of our three lakes. Or imagine taking over the lodge for your wedding and having your ceremony overlooking Fish Hook Lake! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakedale Resort At 3 Lakes
- Lakedale Resort At Three Lakes Hotel Friday Harbor
- Lakedale Hotel San Juan Island
- Lakedale Resort San Juan Island
- Lakedale Resort At Three Lakes Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA