Hotels.com
Priceline
Travelocity
All reviews coffee shop bedroom cabin mitchell bay paddle boards whale watching complimentary kayaks small store these cabins crab pot gas stove crystal seas lime kiln park san juan island well stocked kitchen water front short drive water view
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2019

Friendly staff. Fun activities in the summer. Calming scenery. The cabins are really well maintained. It's our new family getaway from the city. Big thanks to all the staff for providing such a great experience. The first time we came I called ahead so that a surprise birthday bouquet of flowers could be left in the cabin. The second time we came Jamie was super helpful with setting up the crab pots. We'll definitely be coming back!

Date of stay: November 2019
ILoveSnug, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

We love tat we are your family place! Thanks for the review and for trusting us with your precious family time! See you next time!

Reviewed November 7, 2019

We came to Snug Harbor in November for vacation. The resort was immaculate and beautiful with each cabin having a great view of the harbor. Easy check in and out. Wonderful touches like a window seat and repurposed furniture. We hope to be back soon!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for mentioning that all cabins have great views. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 29, 2019

All I wanted for my birthday was some peace and relaxation, I got it!! Snug Harbor is a wonderful place to come and get away from all the “busy” life throws at you.
We had a waterfront cabin with spectacular views.In the mornings we could see deer and red fox right outside our window.The cabin suite was very comfortable and had every thing we needed to make dinners if we chose to stay in.We even used the BBQ grill one night.All around the trip was amazing and the staff at Snug Harbor was great.I especially loved the office dog..he is a sweetie.Thank you Snug Harbor for an amazing getaway!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ILoveSnug, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Happy belated birthday, Jenn! Thank you for trusting us with your celebration and for much needed quiet and relaxation. Snug Harbor is a great place to recharge the batteries. We'll be here for you the next time you need it!

Reviewed October 27, 2019

My husband and I spent the weekend here at the end of October. There was very little activity so made for a very peaceful getaway. Things could be different in the middle of summer with families running about. The staff were helpful and friendly. We arrived early but our room was ready and they let us check in. We used the kayaks and the bay there is perfect to paddle around. The cabin was clean and comfy. The shower was fantastic.

Date of stay: October 2019
ILoveSnug, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

I'm glad you ventured out on the water. It can be so still in fall and winter. Thank you for writing the review!

Reviewed October 27, 2019

My family and friends stayed at the 2 bedroom cabin (king size bed each) for two nights. It was well stocked. We cooked beef ribs, grilled vegetables, chicken, and a crab stew with cod for dinner. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of these cabins though was hoping for a view of Victoria B.C. (didn't realize they were facing north in the bay). The cabin has well utilized space. Bathroom is excellent. It was very easy to get to Friday Harbor, about 15 minutes drive. Be prepared that there is no cell signal at the cabins unless you have T-mobile (then get signal from Canada) but wifi is plenty fast. Staff was very pleasant. Coffee from Fidalgo Bay was excellent. I'd recommend it again without hesitation.

Room tip: Closest to water have best views
Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I lam happy to read about someone thoroughly taking advantage of the full kitchen! I love to cook, too, so I tried to set things up for that passion to find outlet. Just a heads up, my Verizon works well throughout the property. Hopefully some day all the service providers will have coverage.