Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews coffee shop bedroom cabin mitchell bay paddle boards whale watching complimentary kayaks small store these cabins crab pot gas stove crystal seas lime kiln park san juan island well stocked kitchen water front short drive water view
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2019

All I wanted for my birthday was some peace and relaxation, I got it!! Snug Harbor is a wonderful place to come and get away from all the “busy” life throws at you.
We had a waterfront cabin with spectacular views.In the mornings we could see deer and red fox right outside our window.The cabin suite was very comfortable and had every thing we needed to make dinners if we chose to stay in.We even used the BBQ grill one night.All around the trip was amazing and the staff at Snug Harbor was great.I especially loved the office dog..he is a sweetie.Thank you Snug Harbor for an amazing getaway!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ILoveSnug, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Happy belated birthday, Jenn! Thank you for trusting us with your celebration and for much needed quiet and relaxation. Snug Harbor is a great place to recharge the batteries. We'll be here for you the next time you need it!

Reviewed October 27, 2019

My husband and I spent the weekend here at the end of October. There was very little activity so made for a very peaceful getaway. Things could be different in the middle of summer with families running about. The staff were helpful and friendly. We arrived early but our room was ready and they let us check in. We used the kayaks and the bay there is perfect to paddle around. The cabin was clean and comfy. The shower was fantastic.

Date of stay: October 2019
ILoveSnug, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

I'm glad you ventured out on the water. It can be so still in fall and winter. Thank you for writing the review!

Reviewed October 27, 2019

My family and friends stayed at the 2 bedroom cabin (king size bed each) for two nights. It was well stocked. We cooked beef ribs, grilled vegetables, chicken, and a crab stew with cod for dinner. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of these cabins though was hoping for a view of Victoria B.C. (didn't realize they were facing north in the bay). The cabin has well utilized space. Bathroom is excellent. It was very easy to get to Friday Harbor, about 15 minutes drive. Be prepared that there is no cell signal at the cabins unless you have T-mobile (then get signal from Canada) but wifi is plenty fast. Staff was very pleasant. Coffee from Fidalgo Bay was excellent. I'd recommend it again without hesitation.

Room tip: Closest to water have best views
Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I lam happy to read about someone thoroughly taking advantage of the full kitchen! I love to cook, too, so I tried to set things up for that passion to find outlet. Just a heads up, my Verizon works well throughout the property. Hopefully some day all the service providers will have coverage.

Reviewed October 21, 2019

My husband found this wonderful gem, while researching the most relaxing spots near Friday Harbor, Snug Harbor did not disappoint! Immaculate cabins with all of the basic essentials provided. We decided to skip dining out, and cooked together while enjoying the beautiful view. The cabin far exceeded our expectations, and we would most definitely return! We just checked out, and we have already recommended Snug Harbor to our Whidbey Island friends!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ILoveSnug, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

We're so glad you experienced a relaxing couple time. It's a great place to reconnect with loved ones and with nature. We hope you make it back!

Reviewed October 20, 2019

Snug Harbor Resort was an unknown to us, but our experience there will cause us to tell all of our friends. With a secluded waterfront location being so close to Roche Harbor, the beautiful accommodations (private cabins) that are so impeccably maintained, the grounds so well cared for, a staff that pays attention to every detail, we found our few days to be a time to refresh, sip wine at the outdoor fire and plan for days ahead. Truly a special place of beauty, and for me (cleanliness) that I won't soon forget. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you for the shout out to our immaculate property. We are so blessed to have the staff we do. Our housekeepers are a happy and close knit group and can sometimes be caught singing or dancing as they clean. They have sharp eyes, great attention to detail, and take great pride in their work. And our head groundskeeper, Loren is amazing. He does most of our maintenance in the buildings too, but his passion is landscaping. He tenderly cares for all the plant life on the five acres, composts all the waste materials, and has encyclopedic knowledge of what deer don't want to eat! And our in-house staff loves to serve our visitors and enhance their experience. They love what they do and it shows! Thanks again!