All reviews mitchell bay bedroom cabin whale watching paddle boards weber grill small store harbor seal these cabins crab pot san juan island crystal seas maya's legacy full kitchen main building short drive dining table gas fireplace
Reviewed June 25, 2018

The owners of this resort did a wonderful job with the cabins and the property grounds. We stayed here in June and did all activities right from the Snug Harbor Resort (whale watching, kayaking etc…).

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
SnugHarborOwner, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thanks for the kind review, Daniel, we appreciate it and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I brought my two teenagers to Snug Harbor so we could relax and celebrate summer in a beautiful place with cool cabins. I wasn’t disappointed and, as with all good vacations, I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived and sad when we left. I could write a short essay on how great this place is: the cabin, the grounds, the best sleeps/naps, the view over the marina that looks like a French painting, watching the kids paddle-boarding, the sunsets, etc., but it’s better to just go yourself and let it all seep in.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
SnugHarborOwner, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

This was a gem! We stayed a couple nights while we checked out the island. Very quite, peaceful, deer running around all over the place, whale watching troops right from the dock. Small convenience store and a nice coffee shop to boot! Stay for a day or two Ave you'll want to stay longer..

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you, Paul for taking the time to write a review. We do have a lot of wildlife, including otters, seals, deer, fox, eagles and many other birds. I hope you can come back soon to experience even more!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful resort in a picturesque setting. We enjoyed barbecuing dinner on our patio and watching sunsets on the dock. We enjoyed the use of the resorts kayaks, canoes and outdoor fireplaces. We even took a 3 hr kayak tour with a company that leaves right from our dock. The facility are excellent and the staff is very attentive. If you are looking for the perfect spot to relax, this is your resort.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you, Alan, we're glad you had such a great visit. That's our goal! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

My husband and I stayed in Cabin 3 for 5 nights. It was a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of life. We went kayaking and whale watching right from the harbor. I do wish that their “cafe” had a few more choices, but that doesn’t detract from its experience. I’m ready to go back tomorrow if I could.

Room Tip: Cabins 1-3 have a balcony that overlook the harbor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
SnugHarborOwner, Owner at Snug Harbor Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

I know the feeling of not wanting to leave Snug Harbor. Hanging out at the fire pits. Watching the whale research boats coming and going from the quiet harbor. Sitting in the Adirondack chairs watching kids play in the grass. I'm glad you found it to be the "perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of life," as that is exactly what we wanted to create for our guests. I'm working on bringing in a little more variety in Mitchell Bay Coffee, so check it out the next time you visit us. I hope it's soon. Thanks for your review!