If you want to stay in Friday Harbor, you could not pick a better location, overlooking the harbor. Our room had a beautiful view and you can walk anywhere in town from here. In fact, if you like, you can walk from the ferry. That said, the room was expensive, even with a AAA discount. Although very attractive to look at, the room had some problems, which I suppose arise from the fact that the building is older than today's technology. The TV is not located in a place where you can comfortably watch it. And what's with the nonsecure internet connection?? Plus, there's no desk. Granted, when you go to Friday Harbor, you don't expect to spend much time in your room, but given the price, I would have expected more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA