We stayed at Friday Harbor House for two nights during a winter trip up to the San Juans. It was just what we wanted--a cozy place to relax together while it rained outside. The combination of the jetted tub, the fireplace, and the harbor views was amazing. It was definitely a good value if you are staying in the winter (significantly reduced rates), but if we were there in the summer and spending most of our time outdoors, it may be a little expensive. Never tried the restaurant downstairs (loved Downriggers, a short walk away), but the hotel service was good and parking easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA