OK, it's on an island where you need to get to the ferry 2 hours early, water is scarce and everything needs to be trucked in at great expense. This place has the best LOCATION and it is so memorable we have been there twice. Its hard to believe that people can complain because of the price when the rooms are spacious, nice, well furnished and the view is UNBEATABLE. Parking maybe a but tight, but what does the best property in SJI cost? This is an excellent small hotel with just 23 rooms and even the "town view"rooms have a partial water view. Service is good, breakfast is included and did I mention the view is spectacular. The only disappointment was that the restaurant (Bluffs), one of the best in FH, was closed on Monday and Tuesday due to a lack of staff.
Great rooms, view, service. I recommend it highly. But watch out for my wife, she makes people take pictures if us overlooking the harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA