We stayed at this property in mid-June. The Island is lovely. We had a great view of the harbor from our first floor room. As the restaurant was closed the night we stayed, we had a picnic dinner on one of the lovely tables provided just outside of our room. The breakfast was very good. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. We were disappointed that the restaurant was closed for dinner on the night we stayed, as we had heard it was great, and wished the staff had informed us of this upon making the reservation. Friday Harbor is very quiet in June from what we could tell. Most shops were closed by 5 or 6 p.m. The weather is a little cool at that time as well. The rooms could use a bit of updating/soundproofing but otherwise a great location on a beautiful island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA