Wow. Had we known, we would have booked our entire 5 days at this one hotel and just stayed in Friday Harbor. While the front desk location was a bit confusing and unassuming, the suite was marvelous. The bath huge with all the nicest of amenities including a ceiling heater in the water closet and a jetted tub. We had taken many ferries and felt like we'd been traveling forever. When front desk personnel took us to the room, I immediately collapsed on the most cozy and comfortable of beds for an afternoon nap. The suite had reading material on the hotel, restaurant choices and included full breakfast. A sliding glass window lead out to a beautiful harbor overlook. A gas fireplace, very clean, very comfortable and many small details made this stay our favorite in a five day tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA