We loved it here! Had a room with a view of the harbor. It had a tub with the view, and a fireplace as well. Also there was a good selection of books in the room which was nice. The bath products were good, too. There are 2 bathrobes provided. The staff was friendly and helpful and even walked you to your room. There was a fridge in the room, with a bottle of wine (they also included a bottle opener) and water.
Don, the breakfast chef, was so nice and gave us tips on what to see around the island.
There were some comments about the ferry being loud, but it wasn't at all.
We are definitely planning a return trip here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA