We visit San Juan Island two or three times every year, and after discovering Friday Harbor House we have not stayed anywhere else. The great view, the location and the overall quality of the place cannot be beat. It is expensive, but it's worth it. The hotel's restaurant (The Bluff) is great, but we also can walk to several other very good restaurants for variety. And sitting on the lawn on the bluff overlooking the harbor, with a glass of wine, in summer, cannot be beat. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA