“BBQ BOMB!”

BBQ Shack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Ribs, Pulled Pork, Brisket, Chicken, Hush puppies, Beer and Wine. Indoor and seasonal outdoor seating. Game day Specials.
Seattle
“BBQ BOMB!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

If you like good BBQ, this place is outstanding! It is small, has one TV, a handful of tables. It is clean, and has a great beer selection. The BBQ is the bomb, I've had chicken, brisket, rib and pork and love them all. They offer a few sauces, constants are a vinegar/mustard based and a tomato (?) based. I love both of them. The hush puppies are delectable--little warm fried balls of dough rolled in sugar. this place is almost a dive, but pretty close to heaven. Go there!! Have the slider trio.

• Visited December 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Excellent BBQ!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

As someone who really appreciates good bbq, I loved the pulled pork! I wish this restaurant was closer to home so that I could sample the rest of the menu.

Visited October 2012
Apalachin, New York
“BBQ in the land of salmon”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

After listening to another guest at Olympic Light B&b rave about the food we arrived there on 9/25 after whale watching. We were greeted by friendly staff who explained their menu. Service was prompt. My husband had the brisket and I had the pulled pork, both were delicious. You are able to add your own choice of sauces when your meal comes. We would certainly come back when we are again in Friday Harbor.

Visited September 2012
Tacoma
“BBQ, great sauces”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were looking for a less expensive dinner option and this place smelled good. The one waitress was excellent. Cute atmosphere. The dry rub ribs were very good with the sweet berry sauce. The brisket was a bit dry and fatty. With all of the restaurant options in town, I'm not sure I would go back here again.

• Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Wa
“Great Hush Puppies, good ribs”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Came on a Sunday evening for dinner, they have no menu, you order from a small blackboard with a short list of items. They erase items off the board as they run out of them. Small casual place with very friendly waitress. About all they had left were ribs which we ordered. They have 5 different BBQ sauces which were all very good. The rib meet was very tender and the hush puppies were great.