“RUN!!!!”

Ranked #322 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Yorktown, Virginia
“RUN!!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This place is beyond nasty.... the health dept really needs to pay them a visit... we arrived and the permanent residents where squealing tires in the parking lot... We check in, and the room was just NASTY!!! the floors were sticky and dirty,the carpet should have been changed 20 years ago, it was dirty, stained, and worn out in places.. the bathroom was worse.. NO WAY I would take a shower or do anything else in there... The Kitchenette, well, was not any better.. we did NOT say... not even one night... It stunk , it was the nastiest place I have ever been..... I have been trying to get my refund for a week now... they are not helping at all.. think I will need to involve my credit card company....

Room Tip: choose any other hotel on the planet!!!! DONT STAY HERE!!!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank bev572

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is the most disgusting motel I have ever seen! I know you get what you pay for but really the city code enforcement needs to come in and shut this place down! I reserved my room through a internet travel website and the pictures are very deceiving! Upon arrival I checked in, my family went to our assigned room and immediately turned around and went back to the front desk, the drapes didn't shut, the floors were nasty, there was foil with something in the kitchen, I would have never used the shower and sat down on the toilet! The front clerk was very understand and helpful (the best thing at this hotel is the front help). She gave us 2 more door keys to look at not only a replacement room for us but also another room which my daughter had reserved and was arriving with 3 small children. Those rooms were even worse, black mold in the bedroom and closet, drapes that did not match and was missing hooks so they didn't even hang right, lights that didn't work, carpet stains so bad I could not have imagined my small grandchildren on that floor. We did however get to meet a man playing his guitar in the courtyard, saw another man walking around our car several cars, had to move a cinder block from a parking space just to park, and yes there was the usual lively party. We ran out of here fast! Do not stay here, if the shady people walking around the property at 11 at night don't get you the bed bugs will!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank chisle
San Antonio
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed for 1 night, it was the worst hotel experience EVER! I arrived at 4:30PM and my room was not ready so they transferred me to a room that was not even cleaned, the bed was undone and there were towels in the restroom floor. I sat in the couch while they cleaned my room, all they did was switch the sheets not the cover. I tried using the microwave but it was BROKEN and a cockroach came out of the microwave, there was a dead roach next to the sink and roaches coming out of the cabinets. The walls and doors were scribbled on, the carpet was stained and the room smelt horrible. The property was very dirty with the garbage cans filled, this looked like a w h0re house hotel, nothing like the pictures i saw on google. The receptionist was rude and i felt like she was annoyed when i asked her questions, I was disgusted to sleep in the bed. I would never stay in this hotel EVER AGAIN!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Mario G
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 11, 2014

terrible everything! I read reviews about prostitutes knocking at your door in the middle of the night, and thought this couldn't be true, they're crazy...well it is true! DO NOT STAY HERE...they also gave our room to someone else the first night because we got there late after a flight delay. TERRIBL TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. Again, I did not think a hotel would actually use blood stained sheets as mentioned in reviews. They were blood stained. This place is a nightmare. Don't even give it a thought.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank KaraDoris
Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband and I are both recently retired veterans. We chose to stay at this facility due to proximity and closing of our house. It was roach infested with blood stained towels and many of the listed functions out of order. We are in transition and expect to be be more comfortable. Our mattress was soaked with God knows what and live roaches were everywhere. The room was extremely dirty and was not completely vacuumed. We used our own garbage bags to clean a majority of the mess and the "full size fridge" was inoperable. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!! IT IS A DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Jackie D
Houston
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Back in June my husband went to San Antonio to visit some friends. My husband booked this place without really looking at any of the reviews and boy was he in trouble! Not only was this place very dirty but there were pieces of old rotting furniture all over the place. Elevators didn't work. We didn't mind the stairs, but moving around the old furniture was annoying. We get to our room and try to settle in. The sink in the kitchen had trash in it. Almost like some one dumped the trashcan in the sink. Behind the one of the couches, there was a broken handbag with stuff coming out of it and we did not want to touch anything. The bath tub... not only was it dirty but there was an old and I'm sure it was used, razor. The water faucet was coming apart and we were scared to use it. One of the couches had a stain on it that I have no desire to know HOW it got there. We didn't sleep well at all. Our next door neighbors had the music super loud and there was a lot of screaming. We called the office several times until finally they asked them to leave, on that I have no complaints. The condition of their room was by far the worst I have ever seen in my life!

We couldn't wait to get out of there. When we were leaving, we got a close look at the vent and we could not believe how disgusting it was and not mention the HUGE roach that was dead on the floor. We called the office and told them we were checking out and left the key behind.

NEVER AGAIN!! PLEASE, SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY AND STAY AT A BETTER PLACE! DO NOT STAY HERE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Please take a look at the pictures I have posted on this place. This is no joke!

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Elva Z
Three Rivers, Texas
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I don't think that this is a hotel its like the projects. Drug dealers kicking in doors, prostitutes bothering guest, my had fleas turns out the lady next door lives with a bunch of cats and she also had kids in that small room. My room smelled like dog and I found a bag of weed hiding in the closet wow!!!!!. I heard stories about this place they need to close it down.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends