“Gas station bathroom is cleaner”

Fiesta Inn & Suites
Ranked #325 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I was very upset at our stay. The room was filthy! The kitchen was the only thing half way exceptable. The carpet was so dirty i wouldnt let the kids walk bare foot. When i asked for more towels they were never brought. And the 2 that were already there were stained i wouldnt have dried my dishes with them. I went to the store and bought bedding and towels. I went to the store and bought towels and bedding and that includes pillows. The tub looked as if it had been completly resurfaced with bathroom caulk. There was NOTHING about this room that was clean! I have worked in property managemt and lack of funds has NITJING to do with nasty! CLEAN IS FREE!!! Come on ...it doesnt cost anything to wipe the walls and doors down! THE DOOR, THE WALLS, EVERYTHING was nasty. OH and the free wi-fi....didnt work i barely had signal in my room on my phone. I asked for an iron (after all there wan a bored) and I was told i would have to wait several hours...I ironed my daughters shorts with my Chi. The free popcorn was old and breakfast? Breakfast was cereal which had spilled all over the bar and floor... I think there were waffels but with the way the room and club house looked i wouldnt have fed anything out of that place to a stray dog! I did not feel comfortable enough to relax let alone sleep. I was very disapointed.

Like ·  · 7 minutes ago

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Tialaree3

Reviewed June 5, 2012

At first, it wasn't what I expected. The staff were friendly, however, the room I got was NOT the room advertised. I was supposed to stay there for 17 days. I ended up only staying for 10. I found bugs in my room, not sure but I think it was a bed bug. The mattress was HARD very uncomfortable. There was construction on the roof from 6 am until after 10pm some nights. I couldn't walk on my carpet without shoes on because it was so dirty. I received an obscene phone call from another guest. I told management about all of my complaints They apologized and said they would have their security keep an eye on my room. I was ok during the weekend while my husband was with me, but he wanted me to change hotels because he was worried for me. I was not able to get a refund on my extended stay even though I left because I was terrified. Not a place to be if you are a woman staying there alone.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I called to cancelling reservation got a call back from Andrew at 2am to tell me they were still going to charge for one night was rude and hanged had to deactivate my card don't go there bad place

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank edfl
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Bad, filthy, disgusting rooms. Roach house, nothing works. The staff is horrible and the front desk manager is completely lost. This place needs to be reported to the officials to shut it down due to being very unclean and health reasons. Will never stay at this place and do not recommend it to any one. I made a mistake, should have read the reviews. Please read the reviews they are absolutely correct.

Room Tip: The tip is to stay away from this roach house...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Jani D
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I made the mistake of ignoring the reviews thinking it wouldnt be THAT bad and plus their were a few good reviews. First understand that their are no refunds. My family needed a room for the week and made the mistake of paying for the whole week instead of just paying for the night to see if we would like it. Very dirty. Awful smell even in the nonsmoking rooms. A lot of trashy people milling about and watching you from the floors above while u move in. Yes their are roaches i spotted the small german kind. The room is very low lit and for a good reason. I wanted to suck it up and at least stay the night but after only being in the room 30 minutes my husband and i ate the $270 and left for a different hotel. Please take my warning into consideration.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank alexa r
Reviewed April 16, 2012

everything is great but I work over night n I sleep at day but it difacult when the hotel manager allows all these children to run up n down the stairs screaming one kid even broken a windshield on a car from tbroughin rocks they Ned to get it under control cause no hard worker wants to stay on a motel who allows kids to run wild Arlington it property

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank pinkskys
Reviewed March 7, 2012

This hotel has completely done a 360 compared to the old Travelodge at this location. The new management has not only changed the atmosphere completely, but continues to make upgrades to the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great stay close to all of the main attractions in San Antonio.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family