“An overall great stay”

Ranked #321 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
Laredo, Texas
“An overall great stay”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

This was a comfortable and overall good stay. I travel a lot for business and am always looking for three things when looking for a hotel. First the location, which in this case they're located close to the airport and The River Walk. Second, is the rate in which I do get reimbursed, but at the same time I try not to pick the fanciest, most expensive hotel out there. Third, is how the guest service is. I've seen a mixed variation of reviews about Fiesta Inn, but I can safely say I would recommend this hotel to frequent travelers. They live up to the Fiesta Inn reputation and I will stay here again the next time I'm around the area. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I had family come in town for Thanksgiving and needed to find an affordable hotel for 15 family members in less than 2 weeks. I called around and of course every hotel was either overpriced or booked up. I was fortune enough to give Fiesta Inn a call and got a great rate, which accommodated everyone. I told management if they provided great service for my "crazy family" for the weekend, I would be more than happy to spread the word about our experience here. Well they held up their end of the bargain, so I had to give credit where credits due, thanks!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I have stayed at Fiesta Inn and suites twice this year and each and every time have experienced great service. I just wanted to say thanks for everything and whenever I'm in San Antonio, you guys will always get my business.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Americas Best Value Inn-AT&T Cen...
#214 of 356 in San Antonio
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio Fo...
#193 of 356 in San Antonio
Northwest Side
Quality Inn Medical Center
Quality Inn Medical Center
#292 of 356 in San Antonio
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio So...
#204 of 356 in San Antonio
Northwest Side
Best Western Plus Medical Center South
Northeast San Antonio
Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport
Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport
#277 of 356 in San Antonio

Been to Fiesta Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fiesta Inn & Suites

Property: Fiesta Inn & Suites
Address: 4934 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229-5312 (Formerly Travelodge)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Northwest Side
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #321 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Fiesta Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fiesta Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fiesta Inn And Suites