Absolutely awful, like something out of the movies, my friend nicknamed it the Bates Motel which didn't help but did give us a laugh! Everything about this place is old, worn out and either was or felt unclean. Crazy prices too, for the same amount of money we could have shared a room at one of the central river walk hotels, I've never been happier to leave a hotel before & I'll never go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our San Antonio, TX, hotel near The Alamo is a great value so you get the most out of your trip. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access,Iron & board,Coffee maker and non-smoking rooms are available.We do offer free parking for our guests,After a busy day, relax with a swim in our outdoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult.Our hotel in San Antonio is within walking distance of The Alamo,Famous Riverwalk &Convention Center. There is a trolley stop across the street from our hotel which covers all Downtown attractions.Catch a live show, musical performance or sporting event at Alamodome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Rodeway Inn Downtown near Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Hotel San Antonio
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk