The motel is very close (5 minutes walk to the riverwalk and the alamo) however as others have mentioned the surrounding area is a little bit dodgy at night. Saying that we had relatively little hassle from people on the street. The room wasn't the cleanest I have seen and the shower hole blocked frequently. Good points included a swimming pool, free wifi and cable tv. The owners appeared friendly as was the girl on reception with tattoos. Stay here if you need somewhere cheap, if you have the funds though maybe plump for a nicer hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our San Antonio, TX, hotel near The Alamo is a great value so you get the most out of your trip. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access,Iron & board,Coffee maker and non-smoking rooms are available.We do offer free parking for our guests,After a busy day, relax with a swim in our outdoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult.Our hotel in San Antonio is within walking distance of The Alamo,Famous Riverwalk &Convention Center. There is a trolley stop across the street from our hotel which covers all Downtown attractions.Catch a live show, musical performance or sporting event at Alamodome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at Alamo / Riverwalk / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Hotel San Antonio
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk