$128
$120
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$96
$157
$140
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$159
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$146
$135
Hotel Contessa
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$199
$219
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$170
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
4,287 results
All reviewseugene schlaffzocca restaurantthe riverheavenly bedcorner suiteroom servicebeautiful hotelvalet parkingthe entire staffconvention centerriverwalkconciergespgconferenceassociatealamobalconies
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Westin Riverwalk for two nights during a stop on our road trip to D.C. This is such a beautiful hotel located right by the Riverwalk. It was a perfect jumping off point to all the attractions nearby including the Alamo. The staff were all friendly and professional. Price is a little high but it's totally worth it!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is nice, well located, small rooms.
At first I was impressed by how friendly the two young women managing the front desk handled my check in. During that initial interaction, one of them asked at what time did I intend to check out on the next day, and I said around 10am since I was heading to the park with my party. The 4 of us were listening to her instructions about the hotel.

She said "well, great! Make sure you enjoy your breakfast, it's included!". We were surprised since that reservation was made with points and I was pretty sure it did NOT include breakfast, I questioned her 3 times and she insisted it was included.

Next day, the 4 of us go down for breakfast (which was weak, basically powder scrambled eggs and fruit on the "included buffet"), we had our meal and upon checkout, here comes the surprise.

The SAME two girls managing the front desk, I give them my keys, and they try to charge me ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS for 4 breakfast buffets. I pointed at them and said that they were the ones that insisted it was included. They didn't say a word, didn't offer to resolve, and called the manager, Mr. Brandon Moran, who 10 minutes later came into the discussion just to look at the computer screen and tell me "Sorry sir. Your reservation does not include breakfast".

Is this being a manager? What did he manage there? I was pointing to his employee and challenging her to step up and own it, I had 4 people that heard her insist that it was included, and she was basically smiling at me and not saying a word to save her day and ruin mine.

After 30 minutes and close to lose my mind, I had to leave so I didn't lose my park opening time, but it surely ruined my day. Thank god I won't miss $100, because Westin probably needs it badly.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank Fabao08
GBNCM, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Hello Faba,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. Our operational teams were sorry to hear that you experienced this unfortunate mishap with the front desk staff during your stay at our property. I can assure you that your experience, albeit discouraging, is not indicative of the quality of service we typically provide.

Thank you again for your comment and we welcome the opportunity to demonstrate that we are able to provide the quality of service you have every right to expect from the Westin Riverwalk.

Reed Randolph

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay at the Westin Riverwalk. Friendly service, great rooms, and great location. Plenty to do within walking distance. We will definitely stay that there on our next visit to San Antonio

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Really enjoyed staying here. The room was great. The staff at the front desk was great. A perfect location on the Riverwalk and many other attractions. This is the perfect place to stay in San Antonio.

Room Tip: Great views of the city and the Riverwalk
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you daddymo2, we really appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments - it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels.
Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reed Randolph

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Westin Riverwalk is a remarkable place to stay for a variety of reasons. Yes, it's on the beautiful riverwalk, close to many attractions. The one reason that is not advertised anywhere is the flexibility, lovely hospitality and of course the beautiful accommodations. I highly recommend spending time at the Westin Riverwalk, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family