“Just lovely.”

The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
Ranked #5 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our suite was comfortable and attractive. The Riverwallk was right outside the door, and extremely attractive scenery during brunch. The hot cocoa from the bar after a rainy escapade late at night was really a beautiful touch.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MedievalMermaid
GBNCM, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Hi GretchynSays,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at The Westin Riverwalk.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We loved our stay at The Westin Riverwalk! The location is perfect, views of the Riverwalk are beautiful, and the staff was incredible. Every single staff member treated us so nicely. When we left and I was at the airport, I realized I had left my phone charger in our room. I called immediately and Amanda, a Security Associate was quick to confirm that it had been found and she immediately mailed it out to me! Great service, and a lovely and VERY clean hotel. I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Adrienne S
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were in town for business and had dinner at Zocca. We inquired about any off the menu items and were pleasantly surprised when Clarissaleon appeared table side and assured us that she would be more than happy to take special requests. We all had the Sea Bass prepared different ways with different sides. You can tell she does her work with a big heart and lots of love. Thanks for the great meal and great evening. We will be back soon!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank kallicunningham
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a fantastic stay there but I left our spare car key. When I could not find it after we returned home, I called the hotel and asked the security man, Raphael Hanson, if anyone had turned it in. I thought that I might have left it in our room in a drawer in the bathroom. Raphael found it and called me back immediately. He was able to get it in the mail promptly and I received it the next day! I hope we can stay in the hotel again, soon. The food is great, eating on the River Walk a joy, wonderful staff and I want to thank Raphael in person!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Betty O

Hello Betty,
Glad to hear that your key was found and returned! Thanks for mentioning Raphael; he does a great job for us!

We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had the misfortune of leaving my credit card at the restaurant in this hotel. The next day when I realized it, I called the restaurant and was directed to security for the Westin. The credit card was held securely by a responsible person which reflected well upon the hotel and the honesty of the staff there. I will try to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank K C
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I planned a corporate meeting at the hotel. I had never been there before but will definitely go back again! Elizabeth in Catering was awesome to work with and she took care of all of our needs. All of the staff, from the front desk to the housekeeper to the A/V people to the catering people were ALL so friendly and helpful. The food was very good and the meeting space was nice. A great location right on the Riverwalk. A nice area to walk around either the streets or on the river level. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Riverfront room had a beautiful view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GBNCM, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you laurie2668, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at The Westin Riverwalk. Thank you for pointing out various positive aspects of our hotel such as the great location, our staff and the food!

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was my first time to ever stay at the Westin. I was visiting for a girls weekend get together, and from the moment we arrived the customer service was exceptional!! Then we arrived to the room and we were overwhelmed with all the stuff set out for us! The work put into every detail just left me speechless ... I was on the verge of tears!! Executive Chef Jeff Foresman out did himself !! We had snacks and fruit set out for us. The cheese slices were cut out into hearts , and the strawberries were sliced to look like roses!! We had brunch one morning at the restaurant there in the Westin ...I believe it's called Zocca. Like I said earlier customer service was exceptional and it followed through at this restaurant. Amazing food!! I could go on and on ... I recommend staying at this hotel and you should visit Zocca ... Best service hands down!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends