The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
  • Restaurant
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$176
$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Travelocity
$140
Hotels.com
4,219 results
All reviewseugene schlaffzocca restaurantthe riverjr vasquezheavenly bedcorner suitebeautiful hotelroom servicevalet parkingthe entire staffconvention centerriverwalkconciergespgconferenceassociatealamo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed at the Westin Riverwalk on a recent weekend in July. It was terribly hot that weekend (not unusual for San Antonio in July) so we took advantage of the great pool on the 4th floor overlooking the riverwalk. We enjoyed the good drinks from the pool bar. We had booked a cityview room but upon arrival were told we had a riverview room which overlooked the pool. What a nice surprise! The room was clean and spacious. The bed was soft and wonderful. There were a lot of active families in the hotel that weekend, but inside our room all was very quiet. All the employees were so friendly and helpful. The location is just a block or 2 West of La Villita. Very easy to get around the downtown Riverwalk area. We'll be booking here again on our next trip to San Antonio.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

They have a great customer service, beautiful place, delicious food, awsome staff, excellent in every way!!! My baby enjoyed with every person we met of the staff, they even sent us his milk to the room at night...

Room Tip: Guide them on your needs and they will help you
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2011

First off the hotel has a great location along the riverwalk. It is a short walk either way to a good bar or restaurant depending on what you are looking for. Secondly, the room had a great view of the riverwalk itself. I cannot speak for the other side of the hotel as far the view but I would definitely say try and grab a riverview room. The concierge was very helpful with things to do and reviews without getting the feeling that he was pushing certain establishments. The city of San Antonio itself is amazing and the Westin is right in the heart of things. PS. Although very touristy, take a river cruise, so much fun!

Room Tip: Get a room with a river view.
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Westin Hotels are the best, I really enjoyed my stay in San Antonio. The staff at Westin really made me feel at home. I would like to personally thank Gabby Bastida from housekeeping, David the conscierge and Dominic Guerra the bell hop for providing great services.

Room Tip: Talk to the staff and let them know what you need and what you want.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Before the check in process the valet was a mess...it took us forever to get the truck off our hands. Then when we needed the truck to go out it took 15 mins to get it from across the street and then the guy stood there as if he deserved a tip. The bellman who took our luggage up was very nice though, as was the gentleman who brought up an extra bed. The morning of the checkout I had given the valet guy my ticket and after 15 minutes some one came out to me asking what kind of vehicle I had. They hadn't even gone to retrieve my truck. It was almost a 30 mintute wait. I would suggest people stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends