Hilton Palacio del Rio
$150
$119
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$238
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
  • Restaurant
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$176
$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
$140
3,138 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe rivervalet parkingself parkroom servicelobby barper daytwo blocksvalet servicerivercenter malleasy accesspilarbalconyelevatorfloorriverwalkalamo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

When I arrived from the airport j wasn't impressed! The place looks old and tired! I asked for a quiet room and I was given two doors from the elevator! The maid didn't do a very good job with cleaning! The hotel is average and I am a platinum member with Marriott so this place doesn't meet my standards! I give it three stars because that's what it deserves!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank david b
BGSanAntonio, Director of Sales at Hilton Palacio del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear david b - Thank you for staying with us recently. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations as it is our goal to make a personal connection with every guest. We will share your comments with our housekeeping department as well as our front desk staff to ensure we improve in these areas.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great Location, great value for the money, and good clean comfortable rooms. You will have to go elsewhere to enjoy anything else. The lounge is lacking, can't even watch sports. Very small TV and not equipped.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Jerry B - Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the positive comments about our location, housekeeping staff and value. I apologize the lobby bar did not have larger televisions to watch your favorite sports. We normally have a large projection screen in the area and are researching why it was not operating during your visit? Next time, you might want to check out our very own Tex's Sports Bar with many HD televisions! We look forward to having you back in the future!

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Rooms are great and hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Terrific location on the Riverwalk and updated rooms are nicely finished. Disappointing breakfast buffet though. "Cooked to order" eggs had to be done one at a time and took three tries before they weren't broken. By the time both were finished the first one was cd. They were so raw they were inedible. Waiter told me what I wanted for a drink (water?) but I said no, I wanted coffee and OJ. It was the last time I saw him. No service, no tip. Only blemish on an otherwise great stay.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was a points stay so we were assigned a room away from the water which was at first disappointing but there was a good view from our side as well. The room was clean and though parking is expensive and traffic pretty heavy around the area, once you get there you can walk everywhere you need to go. We would stay there again if in the area!

Room Tip: High floor facing water is the best
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Nice room; great location; fabulous breakfast. Even liked the Convention Center vies from the balcony. Elevator is cool; you select your floor before boarding. I lived in San Antonio while this hotel was constructed (modular). Wow! Updates are amazing. Access to the River Walk is really great. Room rate was good due to reserving shortly before stay and rate reduction due to light demand.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple